What it is: A starter kit that includes six of Skinfix's clinically proven face and body fan and derm favorites.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free, gluten-free, and uses recycled packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Barrier+ Foaming Oil Cleanser is a sulfate free, hydrating cleanser that washes away dirt and makeup. Follow with Barrier+ Lipid-Peptide Lotion to immediately moisturize and improve smoothness. Barrier+ Lip Repair Balm has 40 percent coconut oil to deliver deep hydration that helps soothe, soften, and banish dry lips. Redness Recovery+ Antioxidant Redness Treatment is a leave on overnight mask that reduces visible redness and blotchiness. Remedy+ 911 Ointment is a multi-tasking skin conditioner that soothes irritation all over the body. Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream is clinically proven to treat eczema and dry skin.
This Set Contains:
- 2 oz/ 59 mL Barrier+ Foaming Oil Cleanser
- .42 oz/ 12 mL Barrier+ Lip Repair Balm
- .7 oz/ 20 mL Barrier+ Lipid-Peptide Lotion
- .5 oz/ 14 mL Redness Recovery+ Antioxidant Redness Treatment
- .3 oz/ 8. 8 mL Remedy+ 911 Ointment
- 1 oz/ 29 mL Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream
Clinical Results: In a 28 day dermatologist led clinical study of using Barrier+ Foaming Oil Cleanser:
- 96% felt this cleanser left their skin feeling clean, soft, and fresh
- 92% felt this cleanser works gently, yet effectively
- 93% felt this cleanser did not leave skin feeling tight, or dry
In a 28 day dermatologist led clinical study of using Barrier+ Lipid-Peptide Lotion:
- 96% felt this lotion made their skin feel plumped and hydrated
In a 28 day dermatologist led clinical trial using Redness Recovery+ Antioxidant Redness Treatment Leave On Overnight Mask:
- 97% felt this mask smoothed, softened and hydrated their skin
In a dermatologist-led clinical study after just one week of using Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream:
- Skin moisturization increased by 111%
- Skin stinging was reduced by 100%
- Skin burning was reduced by 94%
- Skin tightness was reduced by 96%
- Skin itching was reduced by 88%
- 100% showed a reduction in dryness
- 97% showed a reduction in scaling
- 94% showed a reduction in redness on their hands.
- 91% said their hands felt relieved and protected after applying this cream
- 86% felt this cream immediately made their hands feel soft, supple and hydrated
In a one week dermatologist-led clinical study using Remedy+ 911 Ointment:
- 100% felt this ointment immediately hydrated their tight, dry skin
- 92% felt this ointment immediately transformed the condition of their skin and left it feeling protected
- 92% felt this ointment immediately soothed and softened their dry, rough, and cracked skin.
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.